Tuesday, September 2, 2014

class survey

Personal Info
1. Ryan
2. Chesterland
3.  High School 9-12 Math
4. Very caring and helpful to those who seek help.

Learning Style and more
1. I need to be in a circle where I can face all my classmates and confidence in myself and that others have confidence in me.
2. a) I am very confident speaking in front of other students and am rarely nervous.
b) I will show up to class with homework finished.
c) I am honest with work. No cheating but will defiantly try and help explain the information to the other student.
d) Very aware of all of it. Checking the syllabus as much as possible will help with that.
e) Ask the teacher. If the teacher is busy then I will see if a classmate could help me.
f) none as of now.

Education Past and Present
1) Good: A teacher gave the class a decision to decide on choosing the letter A or B if everyone in the class choose A everyone got a 20/20 but if you choose A and one person picked B, the person who picked A got a 12/20 and the person who picked B got a 16/20
2) I am concerned with how much students use their cell phones. I understand the generation is very attached. I would want to use technology as much as possible so they stay away from using it in a negative way.

About Dr. Shutkin
1) Am I going to learn what it is like to be a teacher?

rtyransky18@jcu.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment