Monday, November 10, 2014


Blog Post 10

All of the Blogs for the whole year (my view on ED100)



The Intro to Education class has been a real eye opener. Coming to John Carroll I was very unsure of what I wanted to do but I had an idea. Education was something I thought of as something I might like. I really can see myself doing this as a profession. Initially  when told about the 10 hours outside of class I was a little shaky on it. By that I mean I thought it might be a waste of time. But that has been my favorite part of the class. Going observing classes, imagining yourself in that position is so cool. I can totally see myself doing that when I get older. I am so excited to learn more about the educational process. It was cool to also see the classroom from a different side. Normally we have seen class as a place to learn information, but here I actually looked at the style each teacher had that I observed. The good part about that is I can take some of their style and create my own. I saw what worked in some classes and what did not work.
One really cool thing I thought was that I really only had 1 teacher I did not like their style of teaching. It just shows how great people are in this profession. I have seen about 8 teachers and all have been wonderful except one really that just shows that teaching is a profession people love to be a part of. Also the people in our class show a great, bright future for the teaching industry. Only a certain person can teach and it is seen throughout our visits. ED100 has shown me that I can do this and would love to do this as well.

Ryan Tyransky

No comments:

Post a Comment